The Online University has established a broadcasting station that must be staffed with volunteers because of budgetary constraints. Volunteers are selected and trained to fill certain roles. The program director did not have a leadership style that worked well with the volunteers, and ultimately he left. For nine months, there was no program director. Another newly hired program director did not get along with the volunteers, and this time, the volunteers resigned and left the station with little help.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the causes of the problem with understaffing at the Online University.
2. Discuss the importance of a compatible leadership style to motivate and manage a volunteer staff.
3. Propose a reward system that would adequately maintain volunteer enthusiasm for these tasks.
4. Describe the appropriate communication or training program that could have alleviated part of this problem and how you would implement it in the future.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length