Follow these requirements when writing the
Below are general guidelines when doing the assignment
1. The body of the must be 2-3 pages.
2. The Discussion forum Question must start with a short introductory paragraph which includes a clear thesis statement. The thesis statement must tell readers what the essay will demonstrate
3. The Discussion forum Question must end with a short paragraph which includes a conclusion. The conclusion and thesis must be consistent.
4. The Discussion forum Question must logically develop the thesis in a way that leads to the conclusion, and must be supported by facts, fully explained concepts or assertions, and persuasive reasoning.
5. The Discussion forum Question must address all subtopics outlined above. At least 20% of the essay must focus on subtopic six, listed above (your evaluation of the various pros and cons about the policy).
6. Use your own words. While brief quotes from sources may be used, altogether the total amount of quoted text must be less than five percent of the body of your essay.
7. When you use someone else’s words, they must be enclosed in quotation marks followed by an APA in-text short citation (author, year, and page) to your source. The in-text citation must correspond to a full APA citation for the source on the reference page at the end of the essay.
8. When you express someone else’s ideas, arguments, or facts in your own words, your statement must be followed by an APA in-text short citation (author, year, and page) to your source. The in-text citation must correspond to a full APA citation for the source in the reference page.
9. The form of the title page, the body pages, and the reference page must comply with APA style. Additionally, the title page must include the course number and name, the instructor’s name, and the date submitted.
10. The essay must use logical paragraph and sentence transitions, complete and clear sentences, and correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Deadline Wed 23 April noon time + 2 posts later