Describe the process of applying learning/teaching theories to knowledge management decision making.
In a short paper (2-3 pages), please address each of the topics below with a 2-3 paragraph narrative for each section.
1. Course Content: Describe the most important aspects of this course for you with respect to the content that was covered or activities in which you participated. Discuss the relevance and value or the practicum assignment with respect to your knowledge acquisition.
2. Application of Course Content: Describe how you applied what you learned in this course at in IT workplace environment (teaching IT classes). Discuss how this course may have impacted your specific job related IT, techniques you used at work, or other relevant aspects that show how what you learned was linked to your job.
3. Job Experience Integration: Describe how your work experiences related to IT were used in the classroom and attributed to your performance in the course. Discuss how integrating your work experiences in class activities assisted in understanding topics discussed within the course.
In this course, you will demonstrate the application of contemporary classroom theory to knowledge management decision making. Modern tools and techniques, including learner-centered and digital resources, to address a range of challenges and formulate solutions are presented. Students will investigate and evaluate best practices for various classroom settings.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
· Describe the process of applying learning/teaching theories to knowledge management decision making.
· Analyze knowledge management principles.
· Compare learner-centered practices with traditional approaches.
· Formulate solutions for specific classroom challenges utilizing technology and digital resources.
· Assess the value of technology and digital resources for a range of educational contexts.